Saturday 23 April 2011

Share interesting stories

Life is not only CFD and there is no clear divisions in life either. I like to share interesting things which I have been looking at; would you be interested in them also?

1. This Tech Bubble Is Different

I have been a programmer for years and I still have a clear idea on the internet bubble around 2000. Time flies and shortly after that one, we are in a next bubble which involves Facebook, Twitter and Groupon etc. If you like computer and internet technology, probably this article from Bloomberg would interest you.

This Tech Bubble Is Different

2. Business owner casts reasonable doubt on accuracy of speed cameras

Computation is not only in research. I like the smart guy in this piece of news; how about you?

Business owner casts reasonable doubt on accuracy of speed cameras

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blogs for sharing such a interesting stories and different stories.I was quite impressed with Bloomberg story on "This tech bubble is different"
    sap support packs

    ReplyDelete